pricing that works for you
Pricing is per group and is based on the number of members in your group.
As your group grows, your plan is automatically adjusted at monthly billing.
Start your group today and get the power of nine integrated apps!
Billable plans include a FREE month trial and membership in Groupeasy’s Leadership Collaborative!
All Plans Include A
Suite Of Integrated, Group-centric Modules
- Groupeasy does not sell your data or rely upon annoying advertisements for revenue; use of Groupeasy is based on the group’s administrator paying a monthly or annual fee, i.e. a subscription fee.
- There are no subscription fees to: a) create a Groupeasy user account, b) be a member of a group or c) start and maintain a group as long as the number of members in the group remains less than or equal to the maximum number of members in Groupeasy’s Free Plan. In other words, Groupeasy is free to use for small groups.
- Subscription fees are determined by group size and are paid by the group’s administrator subject to limitations on data storage and email volumes (see below).
- When a group’s membership exceeds the maximum number of members in the Free Plan your group becomes billable. To avoid interruption of service the group’s admin signs up for either a monthly or annual subscription fee.
- Once the group becomes billable, the administrator has one month to choose a monthly or annual subscription plan and enter a valid credit card to cover the subscription fee.
- If no credit card is entered within the free trial period the group will be suspended. The group will be reactivated when the group administrator enters a valid card.
- Once a group becomes billable it will remain billable as long as the group continues to use Groupeasy, even if the number of members drops to a level equal to or less than the maximum number of members in the Free Plan.
- All subscription fees, whether they are monthly or annual, are paid in advance for the upcoming period. See Monthly Subscriptions and Annual Subscriptions on this page for details.
- Groupeasy reserves the right to change its pricing terms, such as the maximum number of members in its Free Plan. For plan sizes and fees see the top of this page.
- Changes to pricing plans such as the fee per tier or maximum members in a tier become effective only at the end of your current subscription.
- Because Groupeasy is free for small groups and offers a month free trial once a group becomes billable refunds are not available.
- Once the number of members in a group exceeds the maximum number of members in the Free Plan, the group has one additional month of free use of Groupeasy.
- To avoid interruption of service the group administrator enters a valid credit card and chooses either a monthly or annual subscription plan during the free period.
- Monthly subscription fees are billed monthly on the day following the end of the free period based on the number of members in the group on the billing day. Example: If the free period ended on the 25’th of the month the administrator’s credit card will be on the 26’th of each month based on the number of members in the group on the billing day.
- If the group membership sufficiently increases or decreases to move the group from one pricing tier to the next, the group’s monthly subscription fee will change.
- Canceling the group’s subscription will result in no future charges for subscription fees for that group to the group administrator’s credit card. The group may continue to use Groupeasy for the remainder of the group’s subscription period. Example: if the group’s billing date is on the 26’th of each month and the group administrator cancels the group’s subscription on the 15’th, the group may continue to use Groupeasy till the group’s next billing date on the 26’th.